We are specialized in providing PNP application services, below are the most popular and relatively
easier routes to proceed regarding AINP application.
Currently, the comparatively better immigration route for graduates and work permit holders is through AOS – Alberta Opportunity Stream. Compared to Express Entry, Alberta Opportunity Stream has a lower requirement and covers more occupations.
You must have a valid work permit (not implied status or restoration status) for an eligible occupation. Valid work permits are based on one of the following:
- a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- a LMIA exemption for workers based on one of the following exemptions as determine by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC):
- international trade agreements
- workers transferred within a company
- International Experience Canada
- Mobilité Francophone
- Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) holder
At the time your application is postmarked you must demonstrate you meet CLB 4 in English or French.
Qualifying work experience
At the time your application is postmarked you must have either:
- a minimum of 12 months full-time work experience in your current occupation in Alberta within the last 18 months; or
- a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in your current occupation in Canada and/or abroad within the last 30 months
- This work experience can be a combination of experience gained in Alberta, in Canada (outside Alberta) and/or abroad.
Post-Graduation Work Permit holders require a minimum of 6 months full-time work experience in your current occupation in Alberta within the last 18 months.
* Please note we do not secure job offers for individuals. However, free job postings will be shared with clients at no cost. We also offer career coaching and job search skills training to new graduates and newcomers. Please book a FREE consultation for more details.