We Offer Live-in Caregivers!
We have been working with an experienced Live-in Caregiver agency in Vancouver to provide skilled and experienced housekeeping services.
If you have children or elders that need special services, you can contact us for more information.
Why should you choose us
- Our Live-in Caregiver have experiences working in many countries including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, etc.
- Our Live-in Caregiver all hold a bachelor degree and special housekeeping training.
- We have a strict selection and management system to provide high-quality Live-in Caregiver.
- We provide detailed resume, background introduction, and interview for employers.
- We help employers to apply for LMIA and other procedures required by the government.
- The Live-in Caregiver’s working hours are 40-44 per week, with an hourly wage of $12.20.
- Meals and accommodations need to be provided by the employer.
- Right now, the application period of foreign Live-in Caregiver is 4 to 6 months.
- Usually, a 1-2 years contract is signed. But both the Live-in Caregiver and the employer has the right to stop the contract early.